Source: My Attitude – My Life – My Rules
- 50 Ways to Cope with Stress
Get up 15 minutes earlier. Prepare for the morning the night before. Don’t rely on your memory…write things down. Repair things that don’t work properly. MAKE DUPLICATE KEYS. SAY “NO” MORE OFTEN. Set priorities in your life. Avoid negative people. Always make copies of important papers. ASK FOR HELP WITH JOBS YOU DISLIKE. Break large tasks into bite-sized portions. Look at problems as challenges. Smile more. Be prepared for rain. SCHEDULE A PLAY TIME INTO EVERY DAY. Avoid tight fitting clothes. Take a bubble bath. BELIEVE IN YOU. Visualize yourself winning. Develop a sense of humor. Stop thinking tomorrow will be a better day. Have goals for yourself. SAY HELLO TO A STRANGER. Look up at the stars. Practice breathing slowly. DO BRAND NEW THINGS. Stop a bad habit. Take stock of your achievements. DO IT TODAY. Strive for excellence, NOT perfection. LOOK AT A WORK OF ART. Maintain your weight. Plant a tree. Stand up and stretch. Always have a plan B. Learn a new doodle. Learn your own needs. BECOME A BETTER LISTENER. Know your limitations and let others know them too. Throw a paper airplane. Exercise every day. Get to work early. Clean out one closet. Take a different route to work. Leave work early (with permission). REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS HAVE OPTIONS. Quit trying to fix other people. Get enough sleep. PRAISE OTHER PEOPLE. Relax, take each day at a time…YOU HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO LIVE.
- This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream, and wear your passion. Life is short.
- Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept.
Things we don’t want to know but have to learn.
And people we can’t live without but have to let go.
- Best Friends
A: Accept you as you are.
B: Believe in you.
C: Cherish time together.
D: Do whatever it takes.
E: Encourage and motivate – enrich comfort delight.
F: Follow up and follow through.
G: Grow forever memories.
H: Have your back covered.
I: Inspire you to do your best.
J: Just call to say, “How are you?”.
K: Know when something’s up.
L: Look for the best in you – love you no matter what.
M: Multiply joys and divide sorrows.
N: Never leave you behind.
O: Overcome adversity together.
P: Pick you up when you are down.
Q: Quickly forgive and make up.
R: Remind you of your greatness.
S: Smile when they think of you.
T: Thrive on shared trust.
U: Understand when to “just” listen.
V: Value caring honesty.
W: Walk with you, side by side.
X: Xperience ups and downs.
Y: Yearn to “be there” for you.
Z: Zest to live, love and laugh.
- Stop running away from your problems.
Face them and let them know who the boss is.