Source: My Attitude – My Life – My Rules
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- NEVER GIVE UP.
Stop staring at your faraway goal.
Refocus on the steps in front of you.
Every day take a step closer to your dream.
Try to enjoy the adventure of your journey.
Soon, what had felt impossible will feel possible.
Soon, what had seemed so far will be within reach.
- Sometimes you must hurt in order to know;
fall in order to grow;
lose in order to gain;
because most of life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.
- Good things come to those who wait.
But better things come to those who work for it.
- You are the one who hold the key to your freedom.
- Don’t base your life’s decisions on the advice of people who don’t have to live with the result.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
I believe in MIRACLES.
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right and forget the people who don’t.
And believe that everything happens for a reason.…
… if you get a chance – take it; if it changes your life – let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy…
They just promised it would be worth it.
- Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
- Make every second of your life count.
Because that’s life NO REWIND.
- Forgive & Forget. NOT Revenge & Regret.