Source: My Attitude – My Life – My Rules
- Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called “All the things that could go wrong“.
- Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what.
If you don’t listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they wont tell you the bigger stuff when they are big.
Because to them, all of it has always been big stuff.
~Catherine M. Wallace~
- Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
- Surround yourself with ONLY people who are going to lift you HIGHER.
- A tongue has no bones.
But it’s already strong enough to break a heart.
So be careful with your words.
- The first to apologize is the BRAVEST.
The first to forgive is the STRONGEST.
And the first to forget is the HAPPIEST…
- Don’t judge yourself through someone else’s eye.
- Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
- Rain is a beautiful cleanser to the soul.
Don’t be afraid to dance in it.
- Sometime, COURAGE was imply a matter of putting one foot in front of another and not stopping.
- Be nice.
The word is a small town.
- There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict.
The battle they are fighting isn’t with you, it is with themselves.
- I may just be a little candle in your life.
I may burn out and melt after a while.
But, I wish within that time, my light touches your heart even for a while.
- Life does not have to be perfect.
It has to be wonderful…
- From good things, I learn to be a thankful person.
From bad things, I learn to be a strong person.
- Whatever you want to do, DO IT.
There’s only so many tomorrows.
- Enjoy your youth.
You’ll never be younger than you are at this very moment.
- Don’t worry about what people say behind your back.
They are the people who are finding faults in your life instead of fixing the faults in their own life.
- Don’t think too much.
You’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place. 🙂
- She believed, She could, So she did.
- Pain makes you stronger.
Fear makes you braver.
Heartbreak makes you wiser.
- Some relationships are like TOM and JERRY.
They tease each other.
Knock down each other.
But can’t live without each other.
- It feels amazing when you finally realize that you no longer need or want the person who walked away from you.
- Weak people, revenge.
Strong people, forgive.
Intelligent people, ignore.
- In negative situations, keep smiling 🙂
- Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- While we try to teach our children all about life.
The children actually teach us what life is all about.